Login & Password
- How do I log into my Swap Garage account?
To log into your Swap Garage account:
- Make sure no one else is logged into Swap Garage on your computer
- To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Swap Garage homepage and select Log Out
- Go to the top of www.swapgarage.com and enter one of the following:
- Email address: You can log in with any email address that is currently listed on your Swap Garage account
- Username: You can also log in with your username
- Enter your password
- Click Log In
- I can't login.
If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account here are a few things to try first:
If the troubleshooting tips above don't fix the problem, get help recovering your account.
- How do I log out of Swap Garage?
To log out of Swap Garage:
- Click at the top right of any Swap Garage page
- Select Log Out
- I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.
- I don't know if I still have a Swap Garage account. How can I find out?
If an account you created is still on Swap Garage, we can help you find it. You'll need to know an email address, a or the username associated with your account. You may also be able to find the account using your name and the name of someone you're friends with on Swap Garage.
Once you find the account, you can reset your password. You can then continue using your account or delete it.
- How do I remove saved login information from my browser?
Managing Your Password
- How do I reset my password?
If you can't log into Swap Garage and need to reset your password:
- Go to the login page at www.swapgarage.com
- In the top right, click Forgot your password?
- Type the email or username associated with your account, then click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions
- How do I change my password?
- What is the minimum password strength and how can I make my password strong?
When you create a new password, make sure that it's at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters or making the password longer.
The password you create should be easy for you to remember but hard for someone else to figure out. For extra security, your Swap Garage password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- How do I change the password for the email address I use to log into Swap Garage?
You can help keep your Swap Garage account safe by creating a different password for each of the accounts you use online.
You can usually change the password you use to log into your email account (ex: your Gmail password) in the settings section of your account. Learn how to update your email password for:
If you have any questions, please contact to your email service provider directly.
Here’s how to sign up for a Swap Garage account:
- Go to the Swap Garage website and click Sign Up at the top of the page.
- Select the type of account you would like to open, "Elite", "Pro", or "Stock".
- Click Next.
- Fill out the billing details.
- Click Next.
- Congratulations, you're now part of the community.
You can start to use your new Swap Garage account as soon as you confirm your e-mail address. Find out more here: Confirm Your E-mail Address